Laza is proud to be an active member of the Guelph community. Whenever possible we participate in a variety of local festivals, and support local fundraising initiative. You can also find us every Saturday at the Guelph Farmer’s Market!
This summer you can find us at the following local events:
- May 25th -26th Potter’s Market at Royal City Park
- May 26th the Guelph Food Truck Picnic at Exhibition Park
- June 7th – 9th Laza will be at the Guelph Multicultural Festival at Riverside Park
- Laza Ice Pops are now available at The Boathouse Tea Room!
- June 15th: Royal City Brewery is celebrating their 5th Birthday and we will be there with ice pops!
- June 16th: Kid’s Ability Superhero Run.
- June 23rd: Taste Real Food Fest with our 100% natural drinks and ice pops.
- July 3rd and August 7th: Kids Day in Downtown Guelph
- August 3rd, 4th: Flying Dance Festival
- August 9th -11th: Fergus Highland Games
- September 13th, 14th: Guelph Jazz Festival
- September 15th (1-4 pm): Taste of Guelph
- September 21st: VegFest at Riverside Park.
- September 21st: Aberfoyel Antique Market Fall Saturday Special
- September 28th: Culture Day