Laza is proud to be an active member of the Guelph community. Whenever possible we participate in a variety of local festivals, and support local fundraising initiative. You can also find us every Saturday at the Guelph Farmer’s Market!
This summer you can find us at the following local events:
- May 25th -26th Potter’s Market at Royal City Park
- May 26th the Guelph Food Truck Picnic at Exhibition Park
- June 7th, 8th, and 9th Laza will be at the Guelph Multicultural Festival at Riverside Park
- Laza Ice Pops are now available at The Boathouse Tea Room!
- June 15th Royal City Brewery is celebrating their 5th Birthday and we will be there with ice pops!
- June 16th come and and support the Kid’s Ability Superhero Run with us.
- June 23rd we will be at Taste Real Food Fest with our 100% natural drinks and ice pops.
- July 3rd we are celebrating at Kids Day Downtown Guelph! Check out this event at https://www.facebook.com/events/st-georges-square-downtown-guelph/kids-day-in-downtown-guelph/453683365425024/
- August 9th -11th we will be selling ice pops at the Fergus Highland Games.
- In September we will be at the Guelph Jazz Festival.
- September 15th Taste of Guelph.
- September 21st Veggie Fest is at Riverside Park. We will be there. Will you?